2015年12月15日星期二

Suarez: "I am privileged to play with Messi"



Luis Suarez is prepared in Japan to storm his fifth title as a FIFA16 Barca player. Uruguayan striker dreams of becoming world champion Clubs and spoke of their feelings for their country daily 'The Observer', including its well-known admiration for Leo Messi. "I am privileged to be playing alongside the best player in the world, is admirable everything he does," said the '9' Barca. "The Uruguayan and Argentine have ways very similar to living day to day, get together to drink mate, we know the same culture, the same age, we talk about things when we were kids ... distracted off the court is always nice" he added.

His admiration for Messi extended to other partners. "Sharing court with players of this quality is not easy and it is a privilege, a pride. Not only Leo or Neymar but are Iniesta, Mascherano, Pique, Daniel Alves ... it are all quality players, "he said.

Use 5% discount code--YJ10 when purchase on fifa1314.com. Regarding challenges Suarez is clear: "The FIFA16 coins Champions League was a dream fulfilled. I want to continue succeeding and getting important things. " For that you feel in the dream team. "The fans know that my dream was to play at Barca. He wanted to give everything for this shirt, "he said. I would also "be world champion Uruguay, would give anything and when I can get back to life for me that shirt." Instead, it will not affect their delisting of the Golden Ball. "It happened, it's not something that has left me sad," he said.


没有评论:

发表评论