2016年12月26日星期一

I will not because of I'm just not happy when someone else is in trouble

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho hinted that, compared to buy fifa 17 coins their own, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger always get the FA wide treatment.


"Some people - not only in the football world, but also in life - they look happy not because they get what, but because other people suffered fifa 17 ps4 coins a ring true.I am not the kind of person, I will not because of I'm just not happy when someone else is in trouble, and I'm just not happy when I'm having this kind of thing.


"I think Moyes has looked forward, and that's what we have to do, and what Pardew must do, they could have fired him a few days later, and it would have been a good Christmas, I have to look forward and enjoy my time with my family and my new job will come in. I'm like fifa 17 ps4 coins that, I'm real, it 's okay, it' s part of football.

没有评论:

发表评论